The Access to Justice Foundation welcomes donations.
You can donate online via the Charities Aid Foundation. Alternatively use our Gift Aid declaration form to send your donation by post. Please contact us if we can provide any assistance in the donation process.
The Foundation is grateful to the following for donations made:
- The Solicitors Regulatory Authority
- Francis Taylor Building
The Foundation also gratefully acknowledges the contributions in kind that are key to its operation. Contributions in kind will help ensure that its running costs are kept at a minimum. In its first year all the Foundation’s overhead is covered by contributions including contributions in kind. The Foundation expresses its gratitude to:
- The Law Society of England & Wales, the Bar Council of England & Wales and the Institute of Legal Executives
- The Civil Justice Council (CEO Robert Musgrove)
- The Law Society Charity
- Allen & Overy
- Debevoise & Plimpton
- London Legal Support Trust
- The Ministry of Justice and the Office of HM Attorney General
- Angela Lunn, Scott Melhuish and Nick Brown
- CPD Cast